Monday, January 28, 2013

When I took my children to their school this morning, and we almost arrived at the school, I got flat tire near M Isa street. I had to have pedicab driver  take my children to their school. Mean while, I had to to look for flat tire repairman. I had to walk to take my motor cycle there. When I was looking for the place, near Kuto, I met my old frend, R. H. M.  Hud. We used to be at the same school since elementary school, junior high school, and faculty of Sriwijaya university. it seemed that he had just eaten traditional food near the road. I looked at a glance there was his wife in his car. We had a chat for a while. He told me that he had resigned from being public servant (PNS). He told me that he had been running a bussiness.

I know he is good at doing business. It seems to me that he is quite successful in running his business. That's why he dared to make up his mind to resign from being PNS. He also told me some reasons why he should resign from being PNS. Although his ex-headmaster, who has become the chief of human resources of Diknas (Kabag kepegawaian), was surprised knowing his decision and had advised him to reconsider and cancel his decision to resign from being PNS, he still kept going on his decision to resign.

He offered me to join his business but not necessary to risign from my job as he did. Frankly speaking, I was interested in his offer. As a matter of fact, I had ever joined such kind of business but I didn't do it seriously, I easily gave up. I told him that I was trying to do mushrooms (Pleurotus ostreatus) cultivation, just as a hobby. "Later, insya Allah, I'll do the cultivation seriously if the plants can grow well in the place beside my house." " I have my neighbour, a carpenter, build the hut for the plants." I explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment